Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happiness

When I was a child, I wanted what most of the people wanted, too. My dream is to become
a millionaire. I thought if I have the money, it can make my life complete because I can buy those material things that I really wanted. I can go wherever I want and I can do anything, but those dreams are only a big mistake.

Each morning I wake up, some questions are on my mind, “Does money give me the real essence of happiness?” Some people can’t live without money. They wanted to enjoy every moment of their lives together with their money. A quotation which goes like this awakened my mind, “Money is a passport to everywhere but not to heaven.” Definitely true! Yes, you can go everywhere but he question is, “Does it already complete you life?”

Though money can help me buy material things but those things won’t last long. There are more important things than money that the world goes round like love that splendor thing. Peace and contentment are some of the things that money can’t buy.




Life is not so long. You should live each moment of your life with contentment. There you will see that the real meaning of what they call “Happiness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment